Department of Infectious Diseases & Immunology
PO Box 110880
2015 SW 16th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32611-0880
- PhD, Developmental Biology, Embryo Implantation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2014
- BSc, Honors Program in Life Sciences, China Agricultural University, 2006
I served as a postdoctoral fellow in the State Key Laboratory of Genetic Engineering, School of Life Sciences, at Fudan University in Shanghai, China, from June 2014—October 2015. My area of research was CRISPR/Cas9-based genome-scale screening of host factors for HIV-1 latency and reactivation. In November 2015, I came to the Zhou Lab.
My first research interest is on Aryl hydrocarbon receptor (Ahr) regulation of gut group I innate lymphocytes. My second research interest focuses on the mitochondria metabolic regulation of T cells, especially regulatory T cells. I hope my research will help improve understanding of the role Ahr plays in gut innate type I immunity and the role of mitochondria metabolism in Treg regulation.
- Ji H, Jiang Z, Lu P, Ma L, Li C, Pan H, Fu Z, Qu X, Wang P, Deng J, Yang X, Wang J, Zhu H. (2016) Specific Reactivation of Latent HIV-1 by dCas9-SunTag-VP64-mediated Guide RNA Targeting the HIV-1 Promoter. Molecular Therapy.
- Fu Z, Wang B, Wang S, Wu W, Wang Q, Chen Y, Kong S, Lu J, Tang Z, Ran H, Tu Z, He B, Zhang S, Chen Q, Jin W, Duan E, Wang H, Wang YL, Li L, Wang F, Gao S, Wang H. (2014) Integral Proteomic Analysis of Blastocysts Reveals Key Molecular Machinery Governing Embryonic Diapause and Reactivation for Implantation In Mice. Biology of Reproduction.
- Fu Z, Chen Y, Wu W, Wang S, Wang W, Wang B, Wang H. (2013) Molecular and Cellular Aspects of Blastocyst Dormancy and Reactivation for Implantation. J Stem Cells.
- Wang X, Wang P, Fu Z, Ji H, Qu X, Zeng H, Zhu X, Deng J, Lu P, Zha S, Song Z, Zhu H. (2014) Designed TALE proteins efficiently induced the expression of latent HIV-1 in latently infected cells. AIDS Res Hum Retrovirus.